måndag 4 januari 2016

First working day of 2016

There was the first day of 2016 over when the markets had open, and the long waited market correction is here. Can't say something else than that I love it, I am actually way more happy when the market goes down then the other way around.

I bought some Hennes & Mauritz after Deutsche Banks announcement of their lower target price, came in close to ATL today at H&M. Will be a good position to have for 10+ years.
I also got some Swedish index funds (Avanza Zero), which will be a good balance to my stock portfolio.

Chipotle is still falling, -6% at the moment. Would love to get some more, but the portfolio is to heavy weighted at Chipotle, so can't. 

Besides the stock market it was the first day at work after the vacation, and it went good. Lunch box of course and no spending at all. Perfect start at work for 2016.

Now will I make spaghetti bolognse to a total cost at 8,6 SEK (approximately 1 USD) per meal. Loving it!

Hope you had a great day!

Best regards,
EWI

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar