tisdag 10 februari 2015

Vardia Insurance - January Sales

Vardia Insurance continue and continue to deliver good growth and over my forecast sales also the month of January.
As I said in on of my previous posts: What Could We Expect From Vardia In Sales 2015 my forecast were 89.3M NOK and sales came in today at 92.6M NOK compared to 79.5M NOK last year. Which is completly magnificent!

The first month of sales could also be a good guidance for the next month sales if we just apply it on the assumed working days there will be in February 2015, which is 18 days.
18 days gives us a sales forecast on 119M NOK for February, which sounds a bit high for me but I am confident that Vardia will make over 110M NOK in February, which will be a new record in sales for a month.

Except the sales figures CEO Ivar S. Williksen also said today that Denmark's sales figures are growing as expected and that they also have increased significantly the commercial business in Sweden, and along with our in-house sales forces of agents and brokers they have the goal to be the best selling Nordic insurance in 2015. Impressive!!

On top of the sales figures Vardia has also got a really interesting customer, the Swedish Police Association which has over 20 000 members and are now leaving Moderna Forsakringar for Vardia Insurance Group. more info could be find here: new alliance for Vardia (only swedish).

I am actually surprised that the share price weren't heading north today after this numbers, but I guess as long as DNB Markets are pouring insane amounts of Vardia shares on the market I do think it will be hard for the share price to get higher. Although nothing to complain about since I could be in need of some more Vardia shares at this price.

As said before 2015 will be the year for Vardia Insurance group!

Best regards,

Eighth Wonder Investing



Note: I will increase my share in Vardia in the upcoming days, weeks, months, years.
Full disclosure: Long Vardia Insurance Group (VARDIA)
Disclaimer: All text on this blog is not any form of investment advice, this is only for personal use.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar